For a complete Scripture study system, try SwordSearcher Bible Software, which includes the unabridged version of this dictionary. Once you experience the swiftness and ease-of-use SwordSearcher gives you right on your own computer, combined with the most powerful search features available, you will never want to use the web to do online study again. Includes tens of thousands of topical, encyclopedic, and commentary entries all linked to verses, fully searchable by topic or verse reference.
Also try Daily Bible and Prayer to design your own Bible reading programs and track your prayer list.
1. A spark.
2. A luminous particle.
1. To emit sparks; to send off small ignited particles; as burning fuel, &c.
2. To glitter; to glisten; as, a brilliant sparkles; sparkling colors.
3. To twinkle; to glitter; as sparkling stars.
4. To glisten; to exhibit an appearance of animation; as, the eyes sparkle with joy.
5. To emit little bubbles, as spirituous liquors; as sparkling wine.
SP'ARKLE, v.i. To throw about; to scatter. Not in use.
SP'ARKLING, ppr. or a. Emitting sparks; glittering; lively; as sparkling wine; sparkling eyes.
SP'ARKLINGLY, adv. With twinkling or vivid brilliancy.
"Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read" —Isaiah 34:16, KJV
Website ©2014 AV1611.COM's webmaster. Various texts copyrighted by their authors.