For a complete Scripture study system, try SwordSearcher Bible Software, which includes the unabridged version of this dictionary. Once you experience the swiftness and ease-of-use SwordSearcher gives you right on your own computer, combined with the most powerful search features available, you will never want to use the web to do online study again. Includes tens of thousands of topical, encyclopedic, and commentary entries all linked to verses, fully searchable by topic or verse reference.
Also try Daily Bible and Prayer to design your own Bible reading programs and track your prayer list.
1. The state of being filthy.
2. Foulness; dirtiness; filth; nastiness.
Carry forth the filthiness out of the holy place.
3. Corruption; pollution; defilement by sin; impurity.
Let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. 2Cor. 7.
1. Dirty; foul; unclean; nasty.
2. Polluted; defiled by sinful practices; morally impure.
He that is filthy, let him be filthy still. Rev. 22.
3. Obtained by base and dishonest means; as filthy lucre. Titus 1.
"Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read" —Isaiah 34:16, KJV
Website ©2016 AV1611.COM's webmaster. Various texts copyrighted by their authors.