Doctrine Discussion about matters of the faith.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
I really don't know what way to take that underlined statement ?
It comes across as though anything I have inputed is of no use to you, and to be honest I find that a little bit disheartening.
But anyways, I am Strong in the faith and it wont shake me, I never questioned your ability to multitask, studying the bible is not about multitasking its about rightly dividing with patience. I fear that because I may be a younger man than yourself you may assume I don't know scripture and that you shouldn't take note of anything I say. That is entirely up to you, but I assure you, The LORD Jesus Christ has shown me great discernment with many things and for that I am eternally grateful.

Jeremiah 9:24
But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

No you have guts just exspressing you thoughts, no offense taken, none given. Say what ever God moves you to say. It all works to good if we reason together.
God Bless you.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 07-19-2009, 07:26 PM

This thread is worthy of a bump.

That was an Awesome read, Brother George!

Glory be to God!