Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 02-29-2008, 06:53 AM

I was referring to the Bearing Precious Seed at Lansing, in regard to their "Cambridge" editions. They must be printing Oxfords as well if they are printing Scofields.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 02-29-2008, 02:17 PM

I'm only familiar with Milford and I know they work to some extent with El Paso. I believe they are a worthy mission as I know of a missionary they have provided scriptures to at no cost (except I think shipping). I also know of others who have went on mission trips with them.

I just think that if there is a "pristine" Word of God I should be able to get it in a high quality Moroccan leather Bible. (Some people can't even obtain the scripture but I want mine gold-plated. I guess I am spoiled or coveteous or something.)

I believe BPS does have a concern for the preservation of scripture. That's why I was wondering if they might be the ones to print a Pure Cambridge Bible if they could be made aware and convinced that it exsists? (I'm not volunteering to convince them, my own knowlege of the facts behind the Pure version and my skills of persuasion are very shaky).