Current Events Current events, including politics and culture.

Old 05-05-2009, 06:59 PM

Default Brian McLaren Wants End Time Believing Christians Robustly Confronted

Quote:
If you are a Christian who believes that the Bible is God's inspired Word and believe that Jesus Christ will be coming again, you are being marginalized. And you might not even know it. It may surprise you to know where this marginalization is coming from. We're not speaking of the world today . . . we are talking about people who say they are Christians and who happen to be very influential. In fact, one of them, Rick Warren, was just named by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the entire world.1
to read entire article go to:
http://lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/
Old 05-05-2009, 08:56 PM

Thanks for posting that. I found it a reassurance of my faith.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKG View Post
to read entire article go to:
http://lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/
First thing this clown has done has been to depart from the Scriptures and based his new "worldview" on 1950s-60s sociology, the wisdom of the words of men. The second is that we must be aware of the Jesuit penetration of "Protestantism" and also the fundamentalist Christian world in that there are millions of dollars of Saudi money to buy the influence of selectively placed(ie. "media Christians") individuals ready to champion the Muslim influence against Israel. I don;t know who this McCloggedarteries is, just that he sounds like another Jesuit like Doug Kutilek and James White in attempting to erode confidence in the Scriptures. "Oh, I used to be a dispensationalist and believed in the return of Jesus Christ..." no, me bucko, you got bought off with Arab money. God has something to say about taking bribes:

De 16:19 Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.

Friends, we may have the real Scriptures and the true gospel, but nowhere in the Scriptures does it say we would ever outnumber anyone in this Church Age. We are David, and remember what David did with a stone(I Pet. 2:8) and a sword(Eph. 6:17).

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-05-2009, 11:41 PM

Brian McLaren is postmodernity first, social gospel agenda second, and Bible basis for everything he does never. Kinda like a mastercard commercial...just the opposite of priceless - ueseless.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:23 AM

I could not believe what I read both at the lighthouse trails sire and some of the links. seems many are leaving the mainline fundamentals of eschatology. and labeling those who see it as important as ecological criminals and war mongers. or not caring about reaching the lost for Christ
Old 05-09-2009, 01:45 AM

Hopefully they'll come and check me out first. I love free psychological tests...they help me save tons of $$$$!
Old 05-10-2009, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greektim View Post
Brian McLaren is postmodernity first, social gospel agenda second, and Bible basis for everything he does never. Kinda like a mastercard commercial...just the opposite of priceless - ueseless.
McCloggedhead don't represent my views on faith or politics, and is the same as Paris Hilton or Yassir Arafat as far as I am concerned. I did a little research on him and you are correct, just another "holy ghost" out for his 15 minutes of fame.

Grace and peace

Tony
Old 05-24-2009, 03:41 PM

Default "Jesuit penetration of Protestant Christianity"

To tonybones2112 regarding your statement of Jesuit penetration of Protestant Christianity: From the history I have read, there is good evidence that the Jesuit order was formed by Jews forced into conversion to Roman Catholicism during the Spanish inquisition. These forced converts never gave up their true beliefs and became dominant in this Catholic Order in order to practice their true belifs inside a Catholic organization. I have heard that Jews give credit to the Jesuits as being the only other people with the intelligence and discipline to carry out deceptive operations as well as they can. This could be because the Jesuits are descended from these forced Jewish "converts." I think that the Jesuits have functioned as the Vaticans intelligence service, their CIA. If you have any verification of this, or disproof, I am interested.