General Chit-Chat Whatever doesn't fit anywhere else goes here.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:10 PM

Default A Book for TonyBones

Hey Tony

I think they're out to get you.

http://store.nicenecouncil.com/index...roducts_id=671

Seriously, I don't think a person has to try and be a dispensationalist. The literal approach to Scripture is the key. Just believe every word in the KJV as it is written, in the context it is written, letting the KJV define its words and you will be a dispensationalist.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-28-2009, 07:34 AM

That's for sure CKG.

the book features Gary DeMar who is a Preterest and a Replacement Theologists. Who teaches a false teaching of Mid-trib rapture of the church, and the church is to bring in the Kingdom.

and the other group against dispensationalism is the Covenant Theologians. well they too have the replacement Theology of the Israel with the church. the covenants are for the church today.

The book is an attack on God holy word to "rightly divide the word of truth" and they do not draw a distinction between Moderate Dispensational systems and Hype-dispensational systems.

If I am correct Kenneth Talbot helped to produce some perversion Bibles on the market today. Only a person like winman would fall for this DVD and Book

Last edited by chette777; 06-28-2009 at 07:46 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:20 AM

I've noticed these people love to use the word "spawn" when talking about dispensational teaching!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:53 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention

when I see this many names in one place with lots of letters after them I head for the hills because I know it just can't be a good thing in this day and age!

Featuring

Kenneth L. Gentry, Jr., Th.D. Gary DeMar, Ph.D.
George Joseph Gatis, Ph.D., Th.D., J.D. Tom Ascol, Ph.D.
Kenneth G. Talbot, Ph.D., Th.D. Tom Nettles, Ph.D.
R. Fowler White, Ph.D. E. Calvin Beisner, Ph.D.
Rev. Michael Leach, M.Div. David Lutzweiler, B.A. Theo.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKG View Post
Hey Tony

I think they're out to get you.

http://store.nicenecouncil.com/index...roducts_id=671

Seriously, I don't think a person has to try and be a dispensationalist. The literal approach to Scripture is the key. Just believe every word in the KJV as it is written, in the context it is written, letting the KJV define its words and you will be a dispensationalist.
he he, thanks Craig. These people don't seem to have gotten beyond Luther, Calvin, or the Reformation. I spotted some people I used to correspond with, they are out to get everybody. They changed their name from what they were in the late 80s, they preach Dominion Theology. These people want internment camps for Jews, and Catholics. We can make them into laughing stocks,as Hitler was in 1930. He took Germany by popular vote.

Thanks for the link. Grace and peace.

Tony