Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:20 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Brother Parrish, you're being double minded. You say you "love" someone in Christ for the sake of the webmaster, then you overtly and covertly state the same man is a "false teacher" of "false doctrines..."
Hmmm, well here's the way I see it,

1. YOU are double minded when you call forum members Neanderthals and chickens, then end your compulsive posts with "GRACE AND PEACE BROTHER." Exactly how many shades of hypocrisy do you dwell in?

2. I'm sorry brother, but in my book (the Bible) you ARE teaching error on some of your doctrine (not all but some). As the poll shows, the majority here are united on it. In my opinion, anyone who tells believers that the ordinances of the New testament church are UNSCRIPTURAL and PART OF THE LAW is confused at best and cherry picking the teachings of Bullinger at worst. If you are going to keep spooning that out here, GO FOR IT, but don't go into a stammering hissy fit when some believer posts something to counter the error. As I already stated, I think you are obsessed with the whole issue and that's why you are over HERE on ANOTHER thread now BRINGING IT UP AGAIN. Now you can stomp, spit and howl at the moon on Thursday if you want, but that's the way I see it. Either way, I'm not angry at you and I do not intend to stoop so low as to refer to you as a chicken or a Neanderthal.

Quote:
Let's be honest with each other: If this forum was yours you'd banned me after the first day, but if this forum was yours, I'd never joined it in the first place because of your unlearned and second-hand bigotry towards Grace believers.
I don't think anyone is going to BAN you, but maybe you need to take a deep breath and chill out. The idea of a Hyperdispensationalist coming into a group and attacking Baptism and Baptists like a rabid dog is not new to me, it's the normal way they operate. First they start with baptism. Then they cut in on the Lord's Supper. Then they start in on the IFB pastors. You have already made posts that show this pattern. Whether you or anyone else here realizes it, you are showing the shades of a divisive agenda that goes beyond the teachings of the Bible and the KJV issue. I hope I am wrong about you Tony, and I hope you prove me wrong brother, time will tell.

Quote:
God has used your reasonable service in the Baptist Church, He's used my reasonable service in the Grace Movement. You don't build a church on dispensationalism, you don't build a church on "following the Lord in believer's b'ptism", you build a church on Christ crucified. My prayer for you is not that you become a member of the grace movement, my prayer for you is that you bear much fruit in and for the Lord.
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 06-03-2009 at 09:26 AM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software