Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Old 05-25-2009, 03:00 PM

Winman, you are being called out on the Funny Furball Forums.

Apparently, we have to question you and cross examine your witness here, even though, like many other witnesses to UFO's (by definition, UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS), have no reason to lie.

But I guess you must not have seen what you saw because everybody knows UFO's don't exist.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 05-25-2009, 03:42 PM

Luke

Yeah, I figured it would get out over there. You know, they have regular spies here, you can see their names at the bottom of the forums, some have been members for months, and have never posted even once.

Hey, I would be a liar if I said I did not see these objects. And I have several more I could tell, though not quite as interesting as the one I posted a few months ago and today.

You tell me, do I come across as a nut-case? Or maybe they think I like to spin yarns? Maybe I missed my calling and should be writing fiction and making millions.

No, it is easy to write these accounts in detail because they really happened to me. I have only seen these objects, I have never seen an occupant or had missing time or any of that stuff. And I do not look for these events. Actually, they are very disturbing really. I often have periods of depression afterward. They are extremely peculiar things to see, very wierd.

Let 'em laugh. I think they come here because we are far more interesting, and also far more spiritual than they are. They are a bunch of doubting-Thomases. They like to puff each other up with their pseudo "scholarship". Other than criticize real believers, they have very little to offer.

So, let 'em laugh, I stand by my story. Maybe I will even tell another.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:58 PM

Oh, and if anyone wants to cross-examine me, I will be glad to answer any questions you have. Make the boys at the Funny Farm Forum happy.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:31 PM

Wow, I just went over to FFF and yes they are attacking me. No big deal.

I will say this, I signed up over there several weeks ago to answer one of FreeSundaySchoolLessons questions to me. I do not believe I would enjoy the company of these doubters, but I was willing to answer his question.

Well, no one has ever sent me authorization to post!

I can log in, and it shows me logged in, but when I try to post I get a message saying this:

Quote:

winman, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Just tried it now, that is how I copied and pasted the message I get.

So, if you fix this, maybe I will come over and let you guys put me under the hot lights. But don't get the idea I will be a regular, the few times I've gone over and read the way you MVs talk about Bible believers, I really have no desire to argue with you doubters. Most of you are very immature and juvenile.

I like it just fine here with people who believe God's Word as I do. I came here for that very reason, I used to belong to another forum where there were many who attacked the Bible (Yes, the BIBLE, there is only one). I left there to get away from folks like you.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:35 PM

Winman, Barry (FSSL) has his own little forum here. Perhaps you can get permission to log on there and go directly to him. Posting at FFF will cause you a lot of extra attacks.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:49 PM

So, you want me to skip over all the devils and go face to face with Beelzebub himself?

His head is swollen enough already with pride and self-satisfaction. It is greater torture to him NOT to come to his forum.

Burn baby burn!
Old 05-25-2009, 04:56 PM

Winman, I want to be clear here. I believe Barry to be saved. I cannot go into detail in public, but through a few of our private conversations, I am fairly certain of his salvation. What he does not have is spiritual discernment. That has been burned away by his frequent scoffing and ridicule of other believers. But I believe him to be a Christian, "yet so as by fire." (1 Corinthians 3:15 - If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.)
Old 05-25-2009, 04:56 PM
Bro. Parrish

Well I have never seen one myself, I have seen some things at night that caught my eye, but they always turned out to be planes. But I'll tell you this; since U.F.O. simply means Unidentified Flying Object, and since we now have hundreds if not thousands of commercial pilots, military personnel and law enforcement officers who are coming forward about the amazing things they have seen, I think anyone who doesn't believe UFO's exist would just about have to be mentally insane.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:58 PM

Once, when I was riding my motorcycle, I was hit in the face by an unidentified flying object. Does that count?
Old 05-25-2009, 05:07 PM

Brother Tim

I sincerely and truly hope FSSL is saved, I really do. That was un-Christian of me to call him Beelzebub. I am human, and I also have quite the sense of humor if I do say so myself, so I had to give him a little jab there. But I hope he is saved.

I do not visit FFF very often. I did at first out of curiosity, and I read quite a few posts, especially in the Bible Versions Forum. But the way the MVs attack those who believe in the Bible (and again, there is only one) is very immature and juvenile. I am 55 years old and really do not have the energy to argue with very childish people like this.

I would go there and let them question me about this UFO sighting if they want. I have nothing to hide, I told the truth as best as I can remember (it has been over 30 years). It is still very fresh in my mind, you don't forget experiences like this.

But I would not be a regular there. They are very childish and immature. Instead of posting scripture to support their positions, they usually ridicule a person, as if that proves they are right.

These folks don't get it. They will never understand scripture through scholarship. You can only understand scripture through the Holy Spirit, they are spiritually discerned.

1 Cor 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

These folks think we are fools. That is exactly what the Bible says the natural man will think.

If ever they have the courage to trust God who promised to preserve his scriptures, then their eyes will be opened to understand, but not until.