Bible Versions Questions and discussion about the Bible version issue.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:14 AM
ONEWAY

I didn't say he called me both he said i am one OR the other...how does that gnat taste? you are ridiculous.

http://www.bibleprotector.com/vfc.htm

Victory Faith Centre is an independent Church which stands for Traditional Pentecostal Christianity. It was founded in the year 2000 by Pastor Craig Savige with Elder Samantha Savige and Elder Matthew Verschuur. The meeting hall was originally used as a library building.

Go to the bottom of page and you can hear her sermons. Look I am not attacking this woman. I am sure she is a nice lady. Honestly, i dont care about his doctrine regarding woman pastors/elders but i do care about infant baptism! I am defending myself against a lair and his friend (you).

Read that doctirnal statement...

and again i am answering your questions i dont care about your conclusions.

you are not an honest or wise man.

Correction: apparently mathew is bible protector i thought it was craig savige. So I AM WRONG to state that mathew's wife is a pastor but anyway there church obviously believes thus and it really has nothing to do with main point. That is an unintentional mistake not an intentional LIE as MATHEW has made or blatent twist of truth as you have done several times now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Since we are dealing with the question of honesty, could you identify the post where Matthew (BibleProtector) called you an atheist or a papist (not where he asked if you were)? While you are at it, could you document your evidence that his wife is a pastor?

Last edited by ONEWAY; 06-01-2009 at 11:32 AM.
The King James Bible Page SwordSearcher Bible Software
Old 06-01-2009, 11:34 AM

I repeat: Since you are accusing others of being dishonest:

Matthew never CALLED you anything! He asked a question. THe simple answer which should have come from you would have been "neither". Then you repeatedly slander him. ("liar", etc)

You also used a false statement:
Quote:
I could have attacked you for having a pastor for a wife, or charismatic doctrine, or a bunch of other ridiculousness I read in your statement of faith
Samantha Savige is neither Matthew's wife nor his pastor.

----
added note: You posted while I was responding regarding Samatha Savige. It would be proper to apologize for your error.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:52 AM
ONEWAY

Again, you are NOT a wise or honest man . I don't want or need your advice. Do you not understand that? You must be as arrogant as the Bible Protector. God is the Bible Protector...

If I have a question I will ask it! If I make a comment and someone disagrees with it then ask me why I have such opinion. Not complicated.

I came to this site in an attempt to find some info so I could help people in other parts of the world -- non-english parts. I was trying to formulate some ideas and understand some things which I didn't fully understand.

You and bible protector are not helpful so i respectfully ask you to go away. I dont respect either of your opinions and I certainly don't want them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
I repeat: Since you are accusing others of being dishonest:

Matthew never CALLED you anything! He asked a question. THe simple answer which should have come from you would have been "neither". Then you repeatedly slander him. ("liar", etc)

You also used a false statement:
Samantha Savige is neither Matthew's wife nor his pastor.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEWAY View Post
ALL of these comments came after being called an atheist or papist and other very rude slanders...most of them even came after your last unwise, unsolicited advice. Yoiu have intentionally taken them out of context. Just read through this thread...you are being intentionally Dishonest.

I made a point about Luther and was attacked.

I find it outrageous that on a site that is suppose to be dedicated to the KJB i have to argue about infant baptism, tongues and the heretic murderer martin luther. Then be called names AND be scolded by a foolish man.

So again, you are not a wise man. I didn't ask your advice. I don't respect your advice. Please keep your advice to yourself.

My brother shouldn't call me an atheist or papist or teach false doctrine. These are lies. What I said is truth...hard perhaps but true. He is a liar. Why don't you lecture him publically? You are not an honest or wise man.

"Bang bang, Brandon's Silver Hammer
Came down, upon his head..."

Grace and peace

Tony