Bible Studies Post and discuss short Bible studies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2009, 11:03 PM

Well the last few verse of Hebrew are a salute of sorts but lack Paul's name. the verse of Timotheus does not shed to much light as Timothy was not incarcerated with Paul. as the verse suggests. the verse of being in bonds well reflects the life of Paul. the many words employed by Paul are a great way to expose who may have written.

What I have discovered is when rightly dividing this book you find that most of it fits in well with the dispensation to come the Great tribulation. there are I must admit lots of references that are applicable to the church age saints today. I have settled not to place this book solely in the dispensation of Tribulation, but rather I place it over lapping church age and tribulation. This book fits in well as a transitional book from church age to tribulation.

because of such it would be of no wonder Paul would not sign this letter. While some claim it is a sermon and not a letter overlook the verse in the closing salutation that state it is a letter.

Keeping the book transitional in nature it answers any and all questions of contradictions and false teaching that many groups have gotten from Hebrews. apply what applies today to the church and apply what applies to Israel in the tribulation and there is no question of it accuracy and authenticity no matter who penned the book