View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 04:58 AM

Default No Use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winman View Post
I disagree with you both. I have never argued that either Eze 28 or Isa 14 are definitely speaking of Satan. Now, having said that, I do strongly lean in that direction. But Satan is not mentioned by name in either account, so I cannot say with absolute certainty. I believe these are both examples of a double prophesy, where they are speaking to a man living at the time, and also speaking of Satan in the future.

It is actually those who believe in the Gap theory that use both of these passages to argue for the Gap. It speaks of Lucifer at David Reagan's site, I copied and pasted in answer to Fredoheaven's post from his site. He speaks of Lucifer as being Satan.

What I am saying is that IF indeed Eze 28 and Isa 14 are speaking of Satan, then they both contradict your belief that Satan fell between Gen 1:1 and 1:2 In both passages if you read carefully, the predictions of their fall and being cast down is future. And in both cases the men (King of Tyrus, King of Babylon) were not cast down either at the time these scriptures were written. So neither passage can be speaking of Satan falling between Gen 1:1 and 1:2.
Winman, good day!!! thanks for your post at least you have made an explaination. It just made me simple and plain to misunderstand you but anyway I am not here to make an all out war and play with words. You made yourself clear on this matter. However, my suggestion is, you should have placed/made a QUOTATION MARK to what you have "cut and paste" or since you quoted others comments you should have a remarks like "I quote", "Quoted from" etc. because what you did was a hard evidence for you to refute. Well, this is not an actually a forum of anyone who knows it all that WINS. To remind, I am here for EDIFICATION and post some what I know. There are times we differ in our interpretion or disagree with some other things but we should not be found disagreeable.

No to but this one hehehe....