View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 09:23 PM

I assume you are familiar with the scriptures enough to find them your self. I did post Ezk 28.

Rev takes place in the future.

again cast to the earth not out of Heaven - the ground is not heaven as you made it to be in Ezk 28 I will cast thee to the ground is the exact words of Ezk 28 not I will cast they our of heaven as you have stated.

Things that are different are not the same.

Hell is the pit for 1000 years and then lake of Fire for the Devil.

but for the King of Babylon (Isa 14) or the King of Tyre (Ezk 28) they have been cast into hell already and fulfilled the scriptures as they relate to them. remember both Isa 14 and Ezk 28 are giving us glimpse of a personal Devil and at the same time God's word is attributing those things, attitudes and pomp to these two earthly kings as well. we must be active in rightly dividing these things.

I don't care for the false theory of there not being a Gap between Gen 1:1 and Gen1:2. I don't change the word I only divide the word. I have pointed out several times where you have changed the word of God. the scriptures do support a Gap and you refuse to look and see so take a hike already.

And not only that I never said the KJV Bible has any mistakes. I have never said that it does and I don't agree with anyone who says it does ( I did say I didn't agree with David Reagan on every point read my previous post before you try to associate me with that statement). I disagree with your interpretation not with the accuracy of the Bible. But then again you can't separate the different Gap views from one another and you have shown you can't rightly divide the scriptures. you keep lumping me and our view with others and you are confusing the whole mess as heretical you are truly a man of today's USA you should be on Obama's staff.

So all of a sudden everyone that disagrees with you is a false teacher. David Regan happens to be a very sound teacher and so is Peter Ruckman both these men believe in a Gap (neither of them is perfect). so to you they are false teachers because they like I believe in a Gap? Boy you really are a piece of Work Winman or should your name be Winbag. you sound like an Obamaite anytime anyone doesn't agree with you call them names and be bigoted towards them and sling mud.

But you are so perfect and so right and everyone else is wrong but Winbag er Winman.

good night Irene

stop arguing about the Gap we were talking about a tabrets and pipes. Go and start another thread where you can call us all heretics and you can wallow in you pride

Last edited by chette777; 04-19-2009 at 09:46 PM.