View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 09:13 AM
Forum Administrator

Default Now for something a little different...

My email volume from this web site has gone down a bit since opening the forum. This is good, because I used to get so much mail I couldn't deal with it all. But I still get mail. Here are two different emails I got today:

Quote:
Sir I am sorry you are so judgmental. You seem to have not read where Christ tells to not judge lest we be judged. You dismiss the Latin Vulgate as 'corrupt' without any proof to back up your assertion. You forget the first book ever printed on moveable type was the Gutenburg Bible. This was a Catholic Bible, as there were no protestants then. He did not pull the bible out of thin air, but rather it had existed well over a thousand years before his time. Your revisionist history is easy to spot and just as easy to discredit. Also the tone you use in your judgment smacks of anti Christian sentiment. The Pharisees could have used you, for you would clearly be on their side against Christ. To condemn wholesale, a faith that came to us from Christ though the Apostles shows your ignorance and corruption. Jesus warned us about your type, a wolf in sheep's clothing. You pretend to be Christian, but your words and ideas have nothing to do at all with anything remotely Christian. If you had a conscience, you would dismantle your website.
And here is another:

Quote:
Just wanted to say "Thanks!" for the effort you have made to create, maintain, and continue presenting the truths you have presented in this forum.... Again, humble thanks for your effort, and for being willing to receive a certain amount of unfair criticism.
Balance is nice.