View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 01:56 PM

I will prayerfully do some reading over the weekend and try to give you answers to your friend, but I warn you in all respect, that once someone questions what is Gods word and what is not, what belongs in the Bible and what does not they get answers to the questions and then move on to a whole bunch of other questions and so the perpetual questioning of Gods word.
There are many things I see in the Bible and I don't understand them, but I DONT question them, I accept that it is not the Lords will for me to see or understand at the present time.NOT one man here on this earth knows everything about the Bible
I will never as a born again Child of God question Gods word, I will prayerfully and sincerely try By Gods Spirit too steer another Brother or Sister in the right direction, but my experience is that anyone who has "questions" that cause doubt, especially on the question "should the Book of Hebrews be in the Bible" (Quit with the Theology and start listening to God is my advice)
Your friend, who may be a genuine sincere Christian, I do not know, but he / she is on dangerous ground trying to find errors in Gods word. Hebrews is a lovely Book full of things we may not ever understand, I certainly wouldn't like to stand before Christ and answer for questioning the validity of His words
The questions your friend has are not questions from the "average Bible corrector" they are deep rooted in theology which is certainly a more dangerous kind of Bible corrector.

Hebrews 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.