View Single Post
Old 05-26-2009, 10:23 AM

Bro Tim

I don't know you very well, but I have been to the FFF a few times and read posts, especially in the Bible Versions forum. I have seen that you and FSSL kinda go around a bit with each other. I have seen you defend those he seems to relish ridiculing here. So, I don't understand why you wanted me to go to his forum. What's the use? Maybe I am a little older and experienced than you, but it is pretty obvious to me that no matter how much scripture or evidence you provide FSSL, he is not going to listen. He seems very intelligent and knowledgeable, and at the same time fantastically immature and childish. You think I am going to debate with a fellow like that? I would rather argue with a group of foolish 12 year old boys on the street. He actually comes across as that immature to me. What I don't understand is why you tolerate him. I have seen him ridicule you many times. It's like some wierd abusive relationship. I wouldn't put up with it whatsoever.

I am not trying to be cruel to the guy, I truly hope he is saved, I want all people to be saved. But I am not going to frustrate myself arguing with someone so full of themselves. He is arrogant and rude, and believes himself to be smarter than anyone he talks to.

And what is the deal with "free" Sunday School Lessons? What? are we supposed to charge people for the Word of God?

I dunno, I don't get it with you and him. As I said, I wouldn't put up with it for a moment. And in no way am I going to stroke his huge ego by going to his personal site and putting up with his abusive behaviour. No way. I don't know the guy, but it is killing him for me (or anyone else) not to take him on.