View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 02:49 PM

George,

Quote:
I never once even "hinted" that the Jews living outside of Israel weren't "real" Jews. Again I was trying to convey what I have read from the religious Jews abiding in Israel, who think of themselves as being "better" (the reason for my comparing them to the Pharisees of Jesus' day) than most other Jews living in Israel and especially those Jews who are living in other lands (outside of Israel).

It's so funny, some Russian Jew got off the boat in Israel two years ago now other Jews in the rest of the world are not real Jews. That is the point of my post. I'm not offended by your post. My wife was not very happy about your quoting the " REAL JEWS. " Every Jew I know thinks they are REAL JEWS right here in Texas.

Quote:
The religious Jews and many "conservative" Jews living in Israel have a special affinity to the LAND of Israel, and as such they cannot understand why other Jews would prefer to live somewhere else (outside of the land of Israel).
I understand it. Most do not want to live with the Muslims over there with all of the killing and bombing. I can't blame them really. d not want to live there either.

I'll also be more than happy to email you a list of REAL AMERCIAN JEWS you can talk to them if you'd like. I also will send some Rabbi contact information if you would like to talk to them about this information. If you want any of this information email me and I'll shoot it to you. Most will tell you about the same thing I have told you, it's very unsafe to live in Israel and they will also tell you about the sacrificing of animals. Jews are an odd lot my friend. I do not fit in with them very we they tend to be very clannish. We seem to get along most of the time and they like me. They just think I'm a very good financial planner and a Redneck Bible thumper. They do admit I know the Bible well, but that's just about it. Trying to get a Jew converted is a real job my friend.

I have learned a few good things about the O.T. being with them, but much of it seems to be miss applied. You need to talk with a Jew one day about Isa. 53 and see what they tell you, it's funny in a way and in a way it's sad.

Atlas