View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 09:17 PM

Bible Bob, you are a fake. Your arguments are false, and your intentions are false. I am publicly asking Brandon to shut you down now, as there is nothing beneficial in allowing you to post again.

Your falsehoods include but are not limited to:

"Not only was the italicization all wrong from the viewpoint of grammar, but it was also an artistic disaster."
This is purely opinion at best, as the English grammar in fact demands the inclusion of the italics, and artistic presentation has nothing whatsoever to do with the Scriptures' truths.

"...the stumble it was creating in regard to conversion and salvation of the lost." I have never found any evidence that either the salvation of any has been hindered, or that there has even been serious criticism of italics in general. The reality is that the translators have been respected in their honesty to the text by using italics.

"One, was the well meaning "defenders" of God's word. Sad to say, most of them were so ignorant that their defense of the KJV was mostly an offense against, not only the Bible but human intelligence." Speaking as one of the ignorant ones, I find you very offensive.

I will offer but one final evidence of your falsehood:

"... improves the flow of truthful meaning from the inspired authors and translators to the modern mind."
1. The "authors" were not authors, but writers.
2. They were not inspired, their words were.
3. The truthful meaning is intended primarily for the spirit, not the mind.

Strike three, you're out!