View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 07:04 PM

Too bad you don't have scripture to support all that.

Eze 28:12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. 13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. 14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. 16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. 18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. 19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

These verses say about Satan

1) He was full of wisdom and perfect in beauty
2) He had been in Eden the garden of God
3) He is the annointed cherub that covereth
4) He was upon the holy mountain of God
5) He was perfect until iniquity was found in him (vs 15), he sinned (vs 16)

Now we see a change. The Bible says God will cast Satan out, but does not specify when.

6) "therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. (vs 16)

7) "Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. (vs 18)

So, this does not contradict scripture where Satan has access to heaven in Job, Zechariah, or Revelations 12.

This tells me Satan was perfect and walked in the Garden of Eden. This absolutely contradicts your gap theory that Satan fell between Gen 1:1 and 1:2

After Satan sinned the scriptures say God "will" cast Satan out of the mountain of God, and destroy him. But it does not specify when. All the words God uses are future ("I will" , "therefore will I" "it shall" etc...).

We know from Job, Zechariah, and Revelations 12 that Satan still has access to God in heaven. And Satan has not been destoyed yet, so these are future events.

It also says Satan will be brought to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. This agrees perfectly with Rev. 12

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

So, the saved in heaven will witness Satan being cast to the ground, which before did accuse their brethren day and night before God, and they will rejoice. But it is also obvious that NOW is Satan cast down to the earth because "Woe" is pronounced upon the inhabitants of the earth because Satan has great wrath knowing his time is short.

And we know this is the tribulation because he persecuted the woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars.

This is Israel and identifies with Joseph's dream.

Gen 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

Joseph is the twelve star.

And we know it is the tribulation because the woman is nourished for a time, times, and half a time.

Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child. 14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Notice that Satan himself sees that he is cast to the earth during the tribulation.

Last edited by Winman; 04-09-2009 at 07:26 PM.