View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 08:53 PM

The fact is that Noah had something done to him, by Ham, that could be noticed upon waking. How he knew Ham had done it, I don't know. But those are the facts.

Now, being that I'm completely "straight," have never been in a homosexual relationship nor have had homosexual relations with anyone, and I'm happily married and have no intentions of sexual conduct with anyone else, especially males, I'm not sure exactly how everything feels with regard to sodomy. However, being that it's an unnatural and disgusting act, there are doubtlessly effects and feelings after the fact that Noah would have recognized. Therefore, I think it safe to assume that Noah, upon waking, felt an uncomfortable and unwelcome sensation in an area of his body where there should not be such a sensation, and through a process of deduction (perhaps he remembered something going on with Ham while he had been in a stupor) he realized that Ham had DONE something to him. Looking is not DOING something to him: it had to have been some sort of physical act. The fact that Ham's descendants' main problem is sexual (Japhethites are greedy and power-hungry; Shemites are prone to religious issues), combined with the situation, points to sexual impropriety with his father.

Sorry for the graphic nature of this post; I think the point needed to be made based on the issue at hand, however.