View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Remember it is men who attribute the design of Lucifer to music.
No, I think Ezekiel 28:13 is fairly clear that God created him with organs (plural) within him capable of making music:

Ezekiel 28:13b ...the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Tabrets and pipes are associated with other instruments in scripture, and with song:

Isaiah 5:12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the LORD, neither consider the operation of his hands.

Genesis 31:27 Wherefore didst thou flee away secretly, and steal away from me; and didst not tell me, that I might have sent thee away with mirth, and with songs, with tabret, and with harp?

Quote:
There is absolutely no Biblical grounds that Lucifer was a heavenly worship leader.
The Biblical grounds have already been posted. If Satan, who is called the "son of the morning" in Isaiah 14:12, was among the "morning" stars singing and sons of God shouting for joy in Job 38:7, then why wouldn't he be leading them, considering his musical abilities and authoritative position revealed throughout the scriptures.

Quote:
...the reason the purpose was not mentioned in scriptures is because at no time during this current 24/7TQ did Lucifer lead worship in heaven.
Huh? How does that relate to the OP?