View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 02:03 PM

CKG: Amen and Amen!

Now that is making sense, and echos where I am coming from. I never even heard about rightly dividing the word of truth or dispensationalism until two years ago. I could have heard about it from PBI or a crackpot on the street, doesn't matter, I heard about it, and I sought out the truth from God and His Book myself.

For goodness' sake, I hope people understand I'm just interested in the scriptures on this matter. I'm not an Estep follower / promoter / disciple / whatever, I just referenced something he put on audio to be discussed, in case they wanted the details I hadn't put into text yet.
I'm afraid people are misconstruing me and I might be headed to a banning, for the wrong reasons.

Anyways, I will try to do my homework and prepare an actual outline for this thing, so we can focus on the Book instead of some guy.
I read all the other threads, usually silently, but this is something that intruiged me, and I wanted to discuss it. I only know one other person I can talk to about this face-to-face, with enough Bible knowledge and willingness to talk about it, so I reached out to the forum family.

George, I'm still going to respond to your post. All these other ones are shorter , heheh.