Thread: Hebrews 10:25
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 11:25 AM
Beth

Yes of course we are to worship God in Spirit and in Truth, daily. No, let's not worship a building or rituals, etc...

To surround ourselves with like-minded Christians is a help, not a hindrance.

To be in the world is not an easy thing, I can use all the help I can get.

Only speaking for myself, to have two days a week to be surrounded by my Church family is a true blessing and has been a huge help in being edified in Christ. To listen to Biblically sound preaching twice a week to go along with my daily Bible study has been a huge help in my edification in Christ.

My Church family is nothing like the earthly family I have been given. My earthly family has rejected me for speaking the name of Jesus Christ and telling of His wonderful good news. My Church family is always there for me when I am in need and I am also there for them when they are in need. We are a true family. We are fellow members of the body of Christ. Amen!

I just wanted to add that we do meet in a building, so yes, I must go to this building twice a week to be surrounded by my Church family. This certainly isn't building worship though!! I go to worship God with fellow members of the body of Christ and to have Christian fellowship, which is a wonderful thing indeed!

Last edited by Beth; 02-20-2008 at 11:31 AM.