View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008, 10:08 AM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!
Default God's perfect Book - the King James Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Powerful, Will!

This is one of the myriad of examples where the slight variation in wording hides or loses the deep messages of God's Word. What saddens me most in the battle for the Text is that those on the other side who claim to love the Bible, but will shrug their shoulders and say, "Nothing is lost, it means the same."
Hi brother Tim. You are right. I even hesitated a lot before deciding to go ahead and write up this study. The "No Bible is inerrant" crowd really do not care at all, and no matter how many wrong things you show them about their multiple choice conflicting modern versions, they just don't want to admit that they are perversions of God's pure words.

But, I decided to go ahead and write it up because it was a blessing to me to see God's pure words in the King James Bible and I thought that it might also be a blessing to some other Bible believers like yourself.

Keep up the good fight for the Inerrancy of the Scripture that we can hold in our hands, read and believe every word. The other side has no such thing and they know it.

God bless,

Will K