View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 11:14 AM
ONEWAY

I didn't say he called me both he said i am one OR the other...how does that gnat taste? you are ridiculous.

http://www.bibleprotector.com/vfc.htm

Victory Faith Centre is an independent Church which stands for Traditional Pentecostal Christianity. It was founded in the year 2000 by Pastor Craig Savige with Elder Samantha Savige and Elder Matthew Verschuur. The meeting hall was originally used as a library building.

Go to the bottom of page and you can hear her sermons. Look I am not attacking this woman. I am sure she is a nice lady. Honestly, i dont care about his doctrine regarding woman pastors/elders but i do care about infant baptism! I am defending myself against a lair and his friend (you).

Read that doctirnal statement...

and again i am answering your questions i dont care about your conclusions.

you are not an honest or wise man.

Correction: apparently mathew is bible protector i thought it was craig savige. So I AM WRONG to state that mathew's wife is a pastor but anyway there church obviously believes thus and it really has nothing to do with main point. That is an unintentional mistake not an intentional LIE as MATHEW has made or blatent twist of truth as you have done several times now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Tim View Post
Since we are dealing with the question of honesty, could you identify the post where Matthew (BibleProtector) called you an atheist or a papist (not where he asked if you were)? While you are at it, could you document your evidence that his wife is a pastor?

Last edited by ONEWAY; 06-01-2009 at 11:32 AM.