View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 05:53 PM

Cody

First of all, I am not a Ruckmanite. I heard about Peter Ruckman many years ago, I have heard of dozens of great preachers. But I am not a follower of any, I do not have a single book by him. I did listen to a short sermon by him on YouTube a few months ago, I believe that is the only sermon by Ruckman I have ever heard. I possibly heard one many years ago, but I can't recall it.

You can believe my report or not. I completely understand if you don't, it is very confusing when you see one of these things, it is very easy to question your own self. But, I saw what I saw, and I paid careful attention to what I saw. And I will not deny what I saw. As I posted before, I am a careful observer who grew up around air bases all my life. I lived near Eglin AFB when I lived in Fort Walton Beach, Fla, later Tyndall AFB when we lived in Panama City, Fla. (where I was saved), and later in Jacksonville, Fla., where my dad worked at the NARF (Naval Air Rework Facility) until his retirement. I have been around aircraft all my life, and my dream as a boy was to be a pilot. If you would have asked me when I was 15 years old, I could have identified any military aircraft in the air. I could have told you the length, wingspan, weight, engine, and many other details, that is how into aircraft I was. I can't do that now, although I still can recognize older aircraft most of the time. But I don't study it like I did when I was young.

And my sightings were not little lights in the distance. These objects were very close, within several hundred feet at most. They were very easy to see in detail, even at night (I saw one in daylight).

So, you can believe me or not. I did not write this for attention. I am not a kid who needs attention, if you knew anyone that knows me personally, they would tell you that I like to be left alone most of the time. I don't usually talk about this subject, but if someone sincerely wants to talk about it, then I will tell of my experiences. I do not know why I have seen these objects multiple times, that has always puzzled me. But I saw what I saw, and am convinced that these were not military, or any other man-made flying objects.

As Bro Parrish pointed out, literally thousands of reports of UFOs by very credible persons such as airline and military pilots, and even police officers have been made. I am sure some were mistaken, but to believe all were mistaken is to be willingly naive.