View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 07:52 PM

I have never heard of Greg Estep and I dont really follow any "celebrity" Christian, but reading the snippets of his quotes from what Brother George posted I would turn on my heels and flee from a Church where the pastor elevated himself above my Lord & Saviour, not stick around to see what else he twists. Some men need to learn to FEAR God.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Proverbs 15:33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

I have the greatest teacher indwelling me and If I ask I receive if its HIS will for ME to learn.
Will the Lord be glorified by figuring out the things he has already purposed? or will he be glorified in the edification of his Body.
2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
2 Timothy 2:26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.