View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKG View Post
to read entire article go to:
http://lighthousetrailsresearch.com/blog/
First thing this clown has done has been to depart from the Scriptures and based his new "worldview" on 1950s-60s sociology, the wisdom of the words of men. The second is that we must be aware of the Jesuit penetration of "Protestantism" and also the fundamentalist Christian world in that there are millions of dollars of Saudi money to buy the influence of selectively placed(ie. "media Christians") individuals ready to champion the Muslim influence against Israel. I don;t know who this McCloggedarteries is, just that he sounds like another Jesuit like Doug Kutilek and James White in attempting to erode confidence in the Scriptures. "Oh, I used to be a dispensationalist and believed in the return of Jesus Christ..." no, me bucko, you got bought off with Arab money. God has something to say about taking bribes:

De 16:19 Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.

Friends, we may have the real Scriptures and the true gospel, but nowhere in the Scriptures does it say we would ever outnumber anyone in this Church Age. We are David, and remember what David did with a stone(I Pet. 2:8) and a sword(Eph. 6:17).

Grace and peace

Tony