View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 06:47 PM

Quote:
can i ask you something? if the LORD Himself taught the truth of a matter, would you tell Him that you are worried about Him? when the LORD commanded the devils to depart, did you think to yourself that this must be an evil person for knowing these things? all i have done is answered "your" inquiry regarding the truth of the christmas holiday but instead of reading through my posts, you are quick to judge & condemn.

who are you to judge? you, who know little concerning me?

i can see that truth is not welcomed here, so you can just ignore everything i just typed & go gleefully right back to not knowing & enjoy your yearly dinner with your mother.
I never said I was worried about you, I said I was worried about the statements you posted about elves and fairies and vampires. What have occult books and Dictionaries got to do with the Truth of a matter that Christ taught?
When Christ rebuked spirits, he did just that rebuke spirits, not fairies, elves and vampires
I never judged nor did I condemn, I simply stated the obvious, A Christian has NO BUSINESS reading into anything occult.

You cannot see that the truth is not welcomed here, you can see that occult nonsense is not welcomed here. As for you "answering" "my inquiry" I never inquired, I posted Holy Scripture to back up the fact Christ was not Born on the 25th December.
I will actually gleefully ignore everything you typed and I certainly wont worry myself to much about the Goblins while I'm eating dinner with my mother

I really wish I hadn't posted this topic as its gone into the silly zone now