View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 04:59 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by peopleoftheway View Post
First of Scott

Thanks for that, I hope you feel better now getting that anger of your chest.

Follow after perfection, Christ is perfect follow him, strive toward perfection, not become perfect.

Now you listen very carefully here as I shall say this to you only the once.
I sin every day, I struggle with sin every day, sin almost ended my life many days when I was not right with God. The LORD JESUS CHRIST saved me from my sins, those that I had done, am doing and will do. My soul is bought and payed for, but in this mortal life sin is ever present and all around and I will stumble and I will fall, and my LORD will forgive me and I will get back on my feet and keep following the path of righteousness.

Proverbs 24:16
For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
Ecclesiastes 7:20
For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

There is a certain hissss behind that statement and the subtle sting of venom. I do not apologies for making you sick, to claim I am saved by the Blood of Christ and I still sin.

Yes I have lied, and yes it made me a liar, and I asked my Saviour to forgive me. Yes I have got drunk, I was a drunk and yes that made me a drunk. David was a righteous man and he sinned, Moses was a righteous man and he sinned, Noah walked with God and he sinned.

Your posts are fueled with venom Scott, I don't know if you just have something against me but It sure seems that way.
As the Bible commands I will ask for another witness to back up your accusation that makes you sick.
Before you claim to be a Lair I would revaluate your strangle belief that Lairs and Drunks will enter into the Kingdom of God let alone sinners.

You never did answer if Jesus took all you sin how much do you have?

Jesus is bigger than your sin, even if you think you are such a big sinner.

I fell sorry for you, what you call me your are walking in.

~Dedicated Service
Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

be healed, be transformed, God loves you