View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 05:51 PM

Wow, I had to read through all that and it is informative. Thanks for the links and insights. you guys are awsome. you think faster than I do that's for sure.

No, you guys are not really off subject. we are talking about helpng to find a Quality Bible. that would include the developement of such a Bible as I have shared. I only have a few books of the Bible completed actually in word format as a sample, and some instruction pages. I am sure some one with page maker software could do a better style and layout. and yet others to add some of their study ideas would be helpful too.

It just came to me one time when I was so frustrated looking for a good Quality Bible that I could use to compile my yearly study through the Bible. there wasn't any. I found a need, and came up with an idea to fill it. but that is as far as I have gotten because I have no means to get it to the Market.

Do you guys think it is a good idea that should be pursued?

My idea was just to create an Individual's Study Bible, a Bible of the uniquely designed to accomodate your own, outlines, notes and cross references. No one has created one yet and it would be unique in that matter. I have prepared instruction on how to use and study using the Idividual's Study Bible (similar to those I gave Staphen on his Isaiah Bible study forum), plus I talk about the five types of literature found in the Bible, and have a set on rightly dividing. that work might be enough to qualify it for such a copyright.

but my depest desire is just to see it published and put out on the market for serious Bible students to do their own study of the Bible. when they are done they have a uniquely personal study Bible. when finished buy another and start all over again.

I am a simple man actually. I am not up on all the tricks of the trade, nor do know many people, let alone someone who could finiances something like this. even if someone else did it first I don't care as long as a Bible of this type could be done. The closest was the Inductive Study Bible in NASV, however they still give you their study notes and word changes too.

Last edited by chette777; 07-08-2008 at 06:03 PM.