View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 06:58 PM

basically I learned to ignore the Scolfield notes. if they weren't there I would have more room.

I have created in word format a KJV Personal study Bible, it has wide pargins, a blank center collumn to make your own cross references, a blank at the beginning of each chapter and at topic change points for your own titles and subtitles, it has a blank section of lines at the bottom of each page for your own notes and study, at the beginning of each book it has a blank lined page for both a short and expanded outline, I have added maps that are from public domain and if I could put an old Websters 1827 dictionary in it I would.

I have filled for a copyright here and in the States the only problem is the Lawyers want $300 each to file the copyright and a percentage of sales. No one wants to publish it, they say people are basically to lazy to study for themselves and prefere Study Bibles that do most of the work for them, plus with all the study Bibles out there like the Pastor's Outlined Bible, Life Application study Bible, Youth study Bibles, Inductive Study Bible, Experiencing God Study Bible etc... most of them are in NIV, NKJV, The Living Bible, NASB and others. you can get them in KJV but they correct a lot of the English with greek translations from Roman Catholic Manuscripts of Westcot and Hort, Neslies New Greek etc...

I have created a KJV Study Bible that promotes 2 Timothy 2:15.

Last edited by chette777; 07-06-2008 at 07:08 PM.