Thread: Dr. Ruckman
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 08:40 PM
MDOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by George View Post
Aloha all,

I'm new to this forum and have browsed around it reading most of the posts.

#1. Have you ever read any of the many books, commentaries, booklets, pamphlets, etc. that brother Ruckman has written? (And if so - how many? You don't have to list the names just the number -I'll trust you to be honest and truthful).

#2. Have you ever heard any of Peter Ruckman's numerous preaching and teaching tapes? (If so - how many? You don't have to list the names just the number -I'll trust you to be honest and truthful).

#3. Have you ever actually met brother Ruckman or been at any of his meetings where he has either preached or taught the word of God? (If so - where and when? I'll trust you to be honest and truthful).

The reason I put these questions to you is quite simple. I don't trust hearsay! After being saved for 50 years and having attended various churches and dealing with "all kinds" of Christians, sad to say, I don't trust Christians to judge matters the way that our Lord commanded us to Judge. (Matthew 7:1-2; John 7:24).

After a suitable amount of time I will truthfully answer all 3 questions myself and then make my comments.

George
1. Read two of his books: Manuscript Evidence and Biblical Scholarship
2.Zero
3.No