View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Tandi

Brother George,

Why do you assume I was making a snide remark, or that I have ulterior motives for posting here, or that I am trying to put anyone back under the Law??

I may not agree with everyone here, but I am a very simple, straightforward person who loves the KJV. I came here as a friend, not foe, with questions, not doubts.

The spiritual atmosphere is becoming like a grand inquisition. I feel like I am walking on eggshells and I doubt I am the only one who feels this way. Brandon asked me to answer his questions, but if I say more about my beliefs I will be accused of trying to put people under the law! As if I would have any influence with anyone here! You can tell from my blog what my beliefs are. If I am not welcome here, just let me know and I will go away. It is not easy to determine the boundaries of acceptable dialogue.

I do not have huge blocks of time to spend on forums, so I may not answer everyone's point or question or have time to clarify every remark I make.

I wish we could all just believe the best about each other.

Honestly, George, I like the label "Harmonizer" and I am going to continue to use it and recommend it to my Bible Chronologist friend. He associates as a Seventh-Day Baptist but has doctrinal disagreements with that fellowship as well. The Seventh-Day Baptists are a very old denomination. Do you consider them brethren? What about the Waldensians and other groups in past centuries who continued to keep the Sabbath?

I did not come here to promote Sabbath observance. If I should not mention it again, just let me know. I did not enter the fray when the other guy brought up the topic when I saw the reaction. I don't blame him for not returning to the discussion.

Friend, not foe....

Tandi