View Single Post
Old 04-19-2009, 01:30 AM

Ezk 28 is only a description of what he was before he was cast down. He is no longer the Cherub that covers or the covering Cherub. many believe what he covered the throne of God like the four that surround him.

At this moment of your reading Ezk 28 is Satan still in his perfect State?

Are you saying he still hold that covering position today? If so then you believe he is still leading worship in the third heaven using his Pipe and tabrets because he is not cast down yet.

Like I said he can claim the title but he is no longer covering as he was created to in the beginning. Ezk 28 says he was perfect UNTIL iniquity was found in him (past tense). which means he is no longer in that state and he no longer is covering, and he is no longer leading worship. he was cast out of the abode of God and currently lives in the second heaven and one day will be cast out of heaven during the tribulation to fulfill Ezk 28. and He was cast down in Ezkiels time you forget God is using this description to tell what he will do to the king of Tyre (who never was in heaven to be cast down). he will cast him down to the ground (the earth) and lay him before men. speaks both of the King of Tyre and Satan. not only that it does not say heaven in Ezk 28 it says cast tot he ground. you changed the word of God again to make ground the earth and the casting down to be from heaven. the mount of God might be in heaven but the word in Ezk 28 does not say heaven. I will cast thee to the ground, I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God out of his position and thought Lucifer was the King of Tyre was yet in Ezekiel's day to be cast out of his position and to the ground. your mixing two events as one (you have a tendency to do that)

there is nothing hard to see there. but you are blinded to Satan's current position. He is corrupt and he is not serving God as the anointed cherub that covereth. he has limited access to God throne and clearly the scriptures teach his current employment is accusing the brethren. and at one time in the past he came with the sons of God who had come to present themselves before him. as soon as he came he was asked where he had been. walking to and fro upon the earth. why the earth? why not to and fro amongst the stones of fire? they are in heaven and he is cast out to the earth just as Satan says in Job 1.

if you think he is living free in God's abode you are wrong for what fellowship can holiness have with wickedness, light with darkness, and it says that no sinner can come before the face of God without a covering of blood and Christ blood does not apply to Satan.

I am following scriptures no man has convinced me yet. I disagree with David Reagan on some points. the Gap is Biblical supported by many scriptures here a little there a little precept upon precept line upon line. only those blinded by God or pride cannot see it.

Last edited by chette777; 04-19-2009 at 01:46 AM.