View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 08:54 AM

Default Re: "Dr. Greg Estep's Daniel's 70 Weeks"

Aloha brother BornAgainBibleBeliever51,

My wife just caught the fact that when you asked for "comments": you were actually asking for comments on Dr. David Peacock - my mistake for carelessly reading! It's not the first time that I have done this - ask Brother Tim! I want to apologize (ahead of time) if my comments offended you in any way. My Post #11 was NOT directed at you, per se, as much as it should be a warning to all, that we have to be especially careful (in this age of apostasy) as to who we quote or recommend.

From your Posts and comments, I, in no way, thought (or was intimating) that you were a "disciple" of Greg Estep, or a "follower" of his. It's just that I have seen the "fruit" of this man (and his doctrine) up close and personal - and it's not Scriptural, and it "ain't pretty"!

I am pleased that you are reading the article on the so-called "Doctrine of Submission". Brother Ed Burch and I spent weeks (actually months) transcribing Estep's false teaching from a 4 Cassette Tape Series (which I still have in my possession). The fact that you are willing to "check things out" tells me that you are nothing like Estep or any of his disciples.

Again, if there is anything that I have said in my Posts on this matter that has offended you brother, I am truly sorry - that was not my intent. I may be a crusty old curmudgeon, but I don't want to be guilty of the same things that I so strongly condemn in others.

Last edited by George; 04-02-2009 at 09:06 AM.