View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 05:45 PM

2 Thess 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Maybe I am not understanding this correctly, but I have often wondered what the unsaved people will think when all the Christians are raptured. I believe the Rapture will be similar to when the Lord appeared to Saul (Paul) on the road to Damascus.

Acts 9:3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven: 4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. 7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.

So, I think the Rapture will be similar. The unsaved may hear a shout which they do not understand and see a bright light from above. Suddenly, many thousands or millions of Christians worldwide will be missing. Where did they go? So, perhaps Satan is already preparing for this and is planting a deception in people's minds beforehand.

Now, this is just a theory of mine, I could be wrong. And I have seen others who also believe this.

And I think it not a coincidence that the modern UFO age began just as Israel became a nation again in 1948. The end is very near.