View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Atlas' Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
George,

Is he an apostate or committed apostasy?

yes____ or no_____

Now either he is an apostate or he is not. Witch is it?

apostasy

Let me state this again.

I told you I agree with you on this false doctrine issue. He is not right on this issue.

So this issue is not up for debate. Why debate if we agree? This is of little or no value.

This is the question.

Is Dr. Greg Estep and apostate?

Now you prove he left the faith and renounced Jesus Christ and I'll agree that he is an apostate, until then he is not an apostate. I also want you to prove he left the faith. Send me the CD, book or tape. Then we all will call him an apostate, because that is what he will be.

Atlas

Aloha brother Atlas,

I don't have to "prove" anything. You artfully "dodged" all of my questions with a "question" of your own. {A clever ruse practiced by Sophists who have no interest in the truth. And a "practice" that I have not seen you engaged in before, and unworthy of you.}

I asked you if: what Greg Estep taught ("The Doctrine of Submission") was "heresy"? And if it is "heresy" - WHAT does that MAKE him? (Whether Estep is a total "Apostate" and "Apostasy" had nothing to do with the question. Are you going to "CHANGE" the Holy word of God to say: "A man that is an apostate after the first and second admonition reject;" - so that you can continue to recommend a "heretick"?)

He is either a "Heretic" or he isn't! If he is a "Heretic"we are to: REJECT HIM! NOT CONTINUE TO RECOMMEND HIM! Titus 3:10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;{A "HERETIC" is SOMEONE who teaches "HERESY"! There are no ifs , ands or buts about the matter! }

Now the Holy Bible is absolutely clear on this matter, so until you answer this question that I posed to you first, (and some of the others) without equivocation and/or obfuscation, I refuse to engage you in this matter any further.

Except to say that if you are being taught that we are to "TOLERATE" "heresy" and "Heretics" (because they are not total "Apostates") you are being taught something the is in direct contradiction to the commandment of God!

Apostasy (in the church of God) has always begun from within. It begins with men (elders/pastors/teachers) who are respected and admired by the brethren, but who are in reality "wolves in sheep's clothing" [Matthew 7:15]. These "good" and "godly" men begin by teaching just a "little leaven" at first; and after they are established as "authorities", they bring in their damnable heresies and false doctrines.

We are not instructed in the Scriptures to TOLERATE heresies and heretics until they become total "Apostates" and "leaven" the whole church - we are told to REJECT THEM and their HERESIES. We are to remain "UNLEAVENED"! We are to "PURGE OUT THE OLD LEAVEN"! It couldn't be more "clear", unless someone is trying to "circumvent" the Holy word of God because of "respect of persons".

Deuteronomy 1:17 Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.

Deuteronomy 16:19 Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.

2 Chronicles 19:7 Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts.

Proverbs 24:23 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.

Proverbs 28:21 To have respect of persons is not good: for for a piece of bread that man will transgress.

Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Ephesians 6:9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

Colossians 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

James 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons.

James 2:9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

Job 13:10 He will surely reprove you, if ye do secretly accept persons.

Job 32:21
Let me not, I pray you, accept any man's person, neither let me give flattering titles unto man.
For I know not to give flattering titles; in so doing my maker would soon take me away.

Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

WHY does a Bible believing Christian desire to continue to have fellowship with a heretic? And WHY would a genuine Bible believer want to continue to recommend a man who has been clearly shown (exposed) to be a "heretic"? WHY?