View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeByrd View Post
I don't think much of most politicians Republican or otherwise. Republicans do tend to "stink" slightly less than democrats...

And while it is nice to vote for the guy I actually LIKE in the primary, I'll vote AGAINST the worst of the two choices that actually have a chance of getting in there. Voting otherwise is just another vote for the worst of the two choices. A vote that otherwise would have been counted against him.
I felt the same way too, but then I realized that I was planning to vote against my principles, and in a way, doing that would have exhibited a lack of trust in God. (in my opinion) I believe that God is in control of the entire situation, and regardless of what happens afterward, I will vote according to the Bible and according to my principals.

Michael Savage pointed out something good: we know Obama will try to take our guns away, will curtail freedoms, will distribute wealth, but how do we know that McCain won't? We don't; politicians are liars. A vote for McCain might wind up being just as bad as voting for Obama.